Rejoice Hardware and Electrical Supply

leading supplier of hardware and electrical supply in Dumaguete City. Reliable source of a wide variety of bathroom fixtures.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

It does not take much

I doesn't really take much effort or time to do some seo and to keep the content of my sites fresh. I have so many ideas that bubble up and overflow and if I do not put them on my sites they would just fly away and evaporate to the ether or wherever. The main thing is I am learning a few things and doing them seems to help and make a dent on the monolith which is the combined efforts of many people and many machines. The Internet is one big monolith but it does keep changing somewhat. Not big changes but small ones based on what people are doing. I am learning a little bit more and this knowledge might come in handy someday.

Anyway, here's Cagayan de Oro City with another one: Cagayan de Oro City. My Cebu City site has made pr1, surprise, surprise. Dumaguete is still in the boondocks as far as Google goes but Dumaguete has made some headway. Check out: Jai Alexander.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home